Welcome to Breakup.ie
Here you can publish your very own:
If you enjoy writing, you can write about things that you love at Breakup.ie you can start by writing a page and then add more pages later on. You can focus on the same area of interest or write on a different subject every time you submit a page. The pages you create can be personal stories, interesting experiences, product reviews, instructional articles, tributes to admirable figures, news, or others but steer clear of Spam.
You are allowed to submit as many pages as you want at no charge what so ever. By submitting useful unique pages constantly, you can impart knowledge and ideas to many people and enhance your reputation as a writer. If your pages are engaging enough, they will attract more readers and gain a more prominent position on the website. Once you are an established author you will be invited to start earning royalties from your writing. The more pages you write, the greater the chances that you will make money. If you submit a lot of interesting pages, you may earn as much as hundreds of euros every month.
It is not difficult at all to write a page, but there are a number of requirements that you need to meet. All the pages that you submit to Breakup.ie “have to be original,” which means “you agree not to submit them to other sites” and “not to use the content elsewhere,” grammatically-correct, and handcrafted. Content that you enjoy and care about is usually the most effective in attracting readers. Readers favor articles that are engaging and useful. Once they find that your pages contain the information that they are looking for, they will look forward to reading your future submissions. They will also tell their friends about your pages, which will increase the number of followers you have that too will lead to more royalties you can earn. As such, you should try your best to write and submit high-quality content.
Choosing the right topics to write on is also very important. Some of the topics that have been proven to be very popular among readers are “how-to articles, book and movie reviews, top ten listings, money-making advice, product recommendations, fitness tips,” as well as others. To help you get started, here are some ideas for writing on Breakup.ie.
1. Complete Your Profile:
- Writing a page about yourself can improve your visibility and reputation. When someone types your name in a search engine, what will he or she find? Add a picture and your facebook plus Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
2. Product Information Page:
- If you are selling something, you can provide information about it in your pages. You can write a page about your business and then several more about the products that you are offering it could be a “Book review page, Movie review page or List of books or movies that you recommend.” Make sure that they are all unique and not duplicated.
3. Pet Page:
- If you have a pet, you can create an interesting page or two about it. There are a lot of people who love pets, and some of them may want to find out how to raise a specific breed of dog or cat.
4. Page For Geeks And Gamers:
- Geeks and gamers make up a large percentage of Internet users, and you can draw more traffic to your pages by reaching out to these people. Write video game reviews and other articles that are of interest to geeks.
5. Page For Stay-At-Home Moms And Dads:
- Another way to gain more readers is to create pages for stay-at-home moms and dads. You can provide a list of top animated movies, tips for reheating pizzas, or patterns for Halloween costumes.
6. Travelogue Page:
- Just returned from a vacation in Florence? Write about the popular tourist attractions, accommodation options, and top restaurants, and include a few photos that you have taken during your vacation.
7. Page For Raves:
- you could also create a page for raves, where you can recommend stores that provide outstanding customer service or restaurants that serve delectable food.
8. Everyday Activities Page:
- Things that you do every day may seem mundane to you, but they may be something extraordinary to someone else. Talk about your work, outings with family and friends, and other daily activities.
9. New Project Page:
- If you are working on a new project, you may want to let your readers know about it. It can be a business project, school project, invention, or even a home improvement project.
10. Hometown Page:
- Write about the best-kept secrets in your hometown, which can be restaurants, pubs, parks, shopping venues, and recreational places.
11. Special Occasion Page:
- List all the memorable special occasions and events that occurred in your life, including birthday parties, anniversaries, Christmas celebrations, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, and others.
12. How-To Page:
- If you have any useful knowledge or skills, you should share it with your readers. You can provide tips for choosing products, repairing devices, losing weight, making money, and other tasks on this page.
- Write “original” articles.
- Don’t “copy or scrape content from other websites,” we use services such as Copyscape to check for originality.
- Don’t spin articles we have our own filtering system to check for artificial text.
- Keep your content exclusive to our site, don’t use it on your own blogs or submit it to other websites.
- Tweet and post on facebook to help drive traffic to your pages.
- Use images from “unsplash.com, pixabay.com, pexels.com” these sites have quality images that are licensed under the creative commons agreement.
- Make use of “youtube videos” to add helpful information
- Longer articles tend to perform better than shorter ones.
- If you take the time to write well, you will be rewarded with more visitors and more exposure for your work.
- Follow people you like on our site and often they will follow you back.
- If you are a premium author make full use of the comment feature, people love feedback and will start to see you as an authority in your field.
Didn’t we say its is all about you? See, we weren’t lying!